Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Windows 8 PROS and CONS !!

Advantages and Disadvantages of  Windows 8 OS

Microsoft Released Windows 8 Developer Preview 
on September 2011, at that time I didn’t had enough time to try it.
After a period of About 5 months I finally tried Windows 8 Developer version in my Vaio, and decided to write an article about Windows 8 PROS and CONS.


PROS and CONS

Windows 8 is a new OS developed by microsoft and still haven’t yet released in the market, but it’s developer preview version has already been released. After trying that version I have marked out some Advantages and Disadvantages of Windows 8 Operating system. 
This information is subject to change. I Had basically collect these information from the internet. I have no machines running windows 8 :P
Below are some of them:
PROS
  1. Task manager is superb
  2. Super Fast Bootup.
  3. Clean and elegant look.
  4. Rss App is Nice.
  5. Metro UI is so awesome for touch enabled devices.
  6. Compatible with old Windows 7 softwares.
  7. HTML5 based apps mean easy virtualization over networks.
  8. Simple Social Network and Syncing Integration.
  9. Upcoming App Store will help bring more innovative apps to this platform.
  10. Touch Friendly IE is fun to use. But no flash support for that! :/
CONS
  1. Apps don’t really close in Metro UI, they are suspended after a certain interval of idleness.
  2. Since the Apps are based on scripting languges, it consumes more resources.
  3. Power user will miss the main menu.
  4. Snapping is buggy
  5. Metro UI is awesome for touch, and sometimes feels clumsy without it. The gestures are generally not intuitive using a mouse.
Hope You all get it wht all i am saying. Well We all are keen waiting for its official release Which would be in third quarter of 2012.


Stay Connected With Free Updates

Subscribe via Email

1 comments:

Anonymous says:

I blog often and I seriously thank you for your content.
This article has really peaked my interest. I'm going to bookmark your blog and keep checking for new information about once per week. I subscribed to your RSS feed too.

my page ... vue youtube

Post a Comment

WE ARE EXPECTING YOUR COMMENT!